- About Home
- President's Welcome
- Vision & Mission
- Accreditation Information
- Board of Trustees
- Emeriti Information
- Fast Facts
- Map & Directions
- Consumer Information
- Title IX
Lyman A. Beeman, Jr. Golf Tournament
Thank you for a wonderfully successful 27th annual Lyman A. Beeman, Jr. Golf Tournament!
Congratulations to the team sponsored by JMZ Architects & Planners, PC.
2016 Champions Jim Greene, Mike Carpenter, Chris Fuller & Travis Deuel with a score of 54.
ALL TOURNAMENT PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK: Gallery 9 North
Details for the golf tournament:
Location is Hiland Park Country Club, 195 Haviland Road, Queensbury, NY
- 11:30 Registration and Lunch, Putting Green & Driving Range Open
- 1:00 Shot-gun start - format is four-person scramble
- Tournament Low Gross
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Low Net
- Women's Low Net
- Longest drive (men and women)
- Closest to the pin (men and women)
- Putting contest and clubhouse raffle
- Hole in one Prizes include a 2016 Harley-Davidson, Trip to the 2017 Masters Golf Tournament, Brand new Buick, Seven day Palm Springs Golf Vacation for Two
Over $400,000 has been raised for student scholarships. For more information about the SUNY Adirondack Foundation and sponsoring scholarships for deserving students, please call the Foundation at (518) 743-2243 or email Jill Vogel at firstname.lastname@example.org.