- Academics Home
- Apply Online
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Programs
- Course Schedule Search
- Center for Reading and Writing
- Final Exam Schedule
- International Education
- Math Lab
- Regional Higher Education Center
- Requirements for a Degree
- SUNY Gen Ed Requirements
- Transfer Opportunities
- Student Success Cohorts
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty and Department Blogs
- Summer Session
- Winter Session
Enroll & Register
Current SUNY Adirondack Students - Those with a SUNY Adirondack BANNER ID and PIN
Priority Registration for currently enrolled students will take place both online through Banner and in-person at the Registrar's Office. Priority will be given to students by accumulated credits (not including the current semester):
Priority Registrations Dates can be found on the SUNY Adirondack
You will need to Log Into BANNER to Register online for your courses.
Click the Student Tab
Then Click Registration
Non SUNY Adirondack Students Wishing To Take One Online Class
Open Registration for students who are not currently attending SUNY Adirondack begins during the Open Registration Period for Continuing SUNY Adirondack Students ends.
You do not have to enroll at SUNY Adirondack to take up to 18 credits online. All you have to do is submit a Registration Form For Non-Matriculated Students for the online class(s) you want to take.
You can do this one of two ways:
1. Download and fill out this Registration Form For Non-Matriculated Students and mail the form to us at:
Office of the Registrar
640 Bay Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
2. Download and fill out this Registration Form For Non-Matriculated Students and fax the form to the Office of the Registrar:
(518) 832-7601 - Fax Number
A complete list of Forms you may need to complete your registration process can be found on the SUNY Adirondack Forms Page.
When do you need to Apply For Admission to SUNY Adirondack?
You need to apply for formal admission to SUNY Adirondack if:
- If you seek financial aid.
- If you seek to enroll for 12 credits or more this semester.
- If you are a part-time SUNY Adirondack student and the number of credits you sign up for this semester will give you more than 18 credits total at SUNY Adirondack.
You can find all the information you need to apply for admission to SUNY Adirondack on the