3/12/14: College is closing at noon. Job Discovery scheduled for Thursday, 3/13/14 will begin at noon.
Application Check List
APPLICATION CHECK LIST
- Complete SUNY Adirondack Application
- Submit an official high school transcript (in a sealed envelope from your high school) or a copy of GED with test scores to the Admissions Office
- Transfer students should submit official college transcript(s) to the Registrar’s Office
- Military transcripts should be submitted electronically via the Joint Services Transcript webpage.
- Pay your $40 matriculation fee
- Complete placement testing
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor to register for classes
- Submit a Certificate of Residence to the Business Office (obtain no more than 60 days prior to the start of classes)
- Submit immunization records to the Registrar’s Office
- Complete Meningitis form and submit to the Registrar’s Office