Part Time Students

Home Schooled Students for Part-Time Study

 Home schooled students who have yet to complete IHIP regulations and are interested in part-time study will need the following:

  • Complete the Early Admission Application form
  • Submit quarterly reports
  • Contact the superintendent of schools within the district you reside.  Request that the superintendent forward a letter to the Director of Admissions at SUNY Adirondack indicating the following:

(Student's Name) will be in (grade) in the fall/spring of (year).  His/her overall average. He/she will have completed the requirements necessary to complete (grade) by June of this year.  The (student's family name) have complied with the New York State Education Regulations for Home Schooling Instruction (section 100.10), and I have received all appropriate paperwork.

close X