Transfer Students

Transfer students who wish to attend SUNY Adirondack as a matriculated student either  full-time or part-time must complete a SUNY Adirondack application for admission on-line here or request a paper application by contacting the Admissions Office at 518-743-2264.

Transfer students must have an official high school transcript or a copy of a GED with test scores sent to the Admissions Office and an official transcript from all colleges previously attended sent to the Registrar’s Office.

Transfer Credit for Work Completed at Other Colleges

Degree candidates at SUNY Adirondack may receive credit for courses completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities.  Credit toward the Associate degree or Certificate will be granted for courses which are identical or similar to those offered at SUNY Adirondack and in which a grade of C or better has been achieved.  Credit will be granted for those courses applicable to a student’s specific degree program.

SUNY Adirondack uses the credit recommendation of the American Council on Education (ACE) Military Guide when awarding transfer credit.  Military Transcripts should be submitted electronically from this link

Please have all transcripts sent to:

SUNY Adirondack
Registrar Office
640 Bay Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
close X