- Athletics Home
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- Academic Eligibility
- Athletic Facilities
- Athletic Administration
- Camps & Clinics
- Community Service
- Contact Us
- Driving Directions
- Mountain Valley Collegiate Conference
- Athletic Training
- Recruiting Form
- Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
About the Athletic Hall of Fame
The SUNY Adirondack Athletic Hall of Fame honors former SUNY Adirondack athletes, coaches, teams and other individuals who have made an extraordinary contribution to the College through intercollegiate athletics. Nominations will be accepted annually in four categories:1) athlete 2) team 3) coach and 4) associate member, administrator or contributor. To be eligible for membership in the Athletic Hall of Fame, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Athletes must have successfully completed at least one full season in a given sport, brought prestige and recognition to the College, and either graduated from SUNY Adirondack Community College or transferred to a four-year college or university where he/she received a bachelor’s degree.
- Teams must have compiled a significant record of accomplishments at the regional and/or national level.
- Coaches must have compiled a significant winning record for a minimum of five complete seasons while contributing to the future success, either in college or employment, of the athletes who competed under his/her leadership.
- Associate members, administrators and contributors must have made special contributions to the quality, growth and reputation of SUNY Adirondack’s intercollegiate athletic program at the community, state, and/or national level.
To be eligible for consideration, a nominee must have been disassociated with the College by virtue of graduation, advancement in career or transfer to another institution of higher education for at least five years or have been disassociated with his/her coaching or administrative responsibilities for a period of five years. A selection committee may choose up to six nominees (1 contributor, 1 coach, 1 team, and 3 athletes) for membership in the Hall of Fame annually.