Head Men’s Soccer Coach
JOB SUMMARY: The position of Head Men’s Soccer Coach at SUNY Adirondack is available for the 2015-2016 season. Candidates should have experience in coaching as a head or assistant coach or have played soccer at the NJCAA level or higher. Additionally candidates should have knowledge of recruiting and the NJCAA rules of competition and eligibility. Preferred qualifications include a four year degree. This is a part time position coaching in the fall, but there is an expectation of recruitment of players upon hire.
- Coaching responsibilities include all aspects of the intercollegiate sport program for men's soccer
- Planning and executing practice, recruiting, training, and supervising athletes
- Scheduling athletic contests and arranging transportation in conjunction with the Athletic Director
- Maintaining athletic equipment, supplies and facilities; and enforcing college, conference and NJCAA rules and student requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Applications close January 15, 2014 or until position is filled.