JOB SUMMARY: The position of Head Men’s Baseball Coach at SUNY Adirondack is available for the 2014-2015 season. Candidates should have experience in coaching as a head or assistant coach or have played baseball at the NJCAA level or higher. Additionally candidates should have knowledge of recruiting and the NJCAA rules of competition and eligibility. Preferred qualifications include a four year degree. This is a part time position coaching in the spring, but there is an expectation of recruitment of players upon hire. Additional compensation for spring 2014 recruiting responsibilities may be provided in addition to the coaching salary. Applications close June 1, 2014 or until position is filled.
- Coaching responsibilities include all aspects of the intercollegiate sport program for men's baseball
- Planning and executing practice, recruiting, training, and supervising athletes
- Scheduling athletic contests and arranging transportation in conjunction with the Athletic Director
- Maintaining athletic equipment, supplies and facilities; and enforcing college, conference and NJCAA rules and student requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary is $5,000
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and names and telephone numbers of three professional references to: email@example.com