Enrollment Fee Payment
NELNET Business Solutions
To help you meet your educational expenses, SUNY Adirondack is proud to offer NELNET. This is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. A $1.00 nonrefundable NELNET Enrollment Fee will be assessed for full payments. It is easy to enroll in the NELNET e-Cashier payment on-line. Once you set up your plan, payment is made automatically.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS TO PAY ON-LINE?
1. Payment in Full: You may pay in full on-line using e-Cashier. You must authorize the payment to be withdrawn from either a credit card, personal checking or savings account. There is a $1.00 charge for this service.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Please click on the link at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions. Be sure to have the following information:
- Nine-digit student ID number.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NELNET Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Full payments are deducted from the account provided on the agreement immediately. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment. A $1.00 nonrefundable NELNET Enrollment Fee will be assessed for full payments.
Enroll in the NELNET Payment Plan online at e-Cashier and follow the instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my account?
NELNET specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. NELNET recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
2. How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the NELNET system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. The notification has important information you must have to log on to My NELNET Account.
3. Can I pay by phone with NELNET?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your NELNET agreement, payments are processed electronically. NELNET does not accept payments by phone.
4. What is the NELNET Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, NELNET asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into NELNET inquiring about your NELNET agreement or inquire online through My NELNET Account, you will be required to verify your NELNET Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your NELNET agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your NELNET Access Code will be identified on your NELNET Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
Contact NELNET Business Solutions
NELNET customer service representatives are available Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (CT), and Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00pm
NELNET Business Solutions
P.O. Box 67067
Lincoln, NE 68506