- Student Life Home
- Clubs and Organizations
- Student Activities
- Student Handbook
- Student Senate
- This Week at SUNY Adirondack
- Visual Arts Gallery
- Student Housing
The Food Court
Located downstairs in the Student Center, the Food Court provides a wide variety of hot and cold foods, from salads and sandwiches to grilled items, soups, pizzas, and daily specials. The hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Scoville Café
The FSA Food Service also operates a cafe in the Scoville Learning Center, which serves a limited menu of sandwiches, snacks, and other items to the campus community. Hours for the Scoville Cafe are limited, and will be posted at the beginning of the semester. For questions about SUNY Adirondack's Food Service Program, contact Rey Andersen at 793-5250 x210.
Debit Meal Plan
For your convenience, the FSA Food Service has established a Debit Meal Plan. This is a declining balance plan set up at the FSA Office, located on the main floor of the Student Center, next to the Bookstore. Initial deposits of at least $50 are required, but funds may be added at any time during the semester in increments of $25. Keep in mind that all deposits must be spent before August 31 each year. Surplus funds cannot be refunded.
The benefits of this program:
- Do you like saving money? This saves you the cost of tax on your food purchases on campus! That's an automatic 7% discount!
- No Cash? No worries! You don't have to carry cash with you for your meals!
- Ever wonder where your money goes? This will help you establish a food budget, so you can keep better track of your spending.
- Click here for the Debit Meal Plan form to get started today!
For more information, please call Patty Southworth in the FSA Office at 793-5250 x206.