- Student Life Home
- Clubs and Organizations
- Intramural Sports
- Student Activities
- Student Handbook
- Student Senate
- This Week at SUNY Adirondack
- Visual Arts Gallery
- Student Housing
- Fitness Center
- Tobacco Free
- Orientation Information
- Title IX
Faculty-Student Association of SUNY Adirondack (FSA)
The Faculty-Student Association of SUNY Adirondack (FSA) is a non-profit organization with the primary purpose of supporting and meeting the varying educational, social, and cultural needs of the college community. The FSA is overseen by a Board of Directors comprised of faculty, students, administrators, and support staff.
The FSA is responsible for overseeing the following operations:
- SUNY Adirondack Bookstore - Managed by Barnes & Noble
- Chartwells Dining Services, including Einstein Bros. Bagels, Create, Adirondack Deli, RossoVerde, GrillNation, and Menutainment.
- Robert Hutchinson Child Care Center
- Beverage and Snack Vending Services
- Laundry Services
- SUNY Adirondack Wolf Card System, the college's one-card system
In addition, the FSA also maintains financial reserves to invest in supporting on-campus activities and groups and is a large financial contributor to many campus improvement projects. The FSA also administers the Student Activities Fund, which often provides other services that tie into the ongoing commitment to broaden the services that are available to the SUNY Adirondack community. If you have a special request that you feel would benefit from FSA funding, please submit this form to the FSA Business Office.
The FSA operates with a small staff with offices upstairs in the Student Center. For additional questions about the FSA, please contact the FSA Business Office directly at (518) 793-5250 ext. 206.