- About Home
- President's Welcome
- Vision & Mission
- Accreditation Information
- Board of Trustees
- Emeriti Information
- Fast Facts
- Map & Directions
- Consumer Information
- Title IX
Lyman A. Beeman, Jr. Golf Tournament
Registration is OPEN - Friday, May 29, 2015 for the 26th Annual Lyman A. Beeman, Jr. Golf Tournament
Hiland Park Country Club, 195 Haviland Road, Queensbury, NY
- 11:30 Registration and Lunch, Putting Green & Driving Range Open
- 12:30 Shot-gun start - format is four-person scramble
- Drink tasting sponsored by Adirondack Winery at the Putting Green
- Tournament Low Gross
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Low Net
- Women's Low Gross
- Longest drive (men and women)
- Closest to the pin (men and women)
- Putting contest and clubhouse raffle
- Hole in one Prizes include a 2015 Harley-Davidson Fatbob, Trip to the 2016 Masters Golf Tournament, Brand new Buick, Seven day Palm Springs Golf Vacation for Two
Registration From for players and sponsors can be found here. Please complete, print and return to the SUNY Adirondack Foundation with a check. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, please utilize the fields below which will be processed over a secure server. Complete the registration form separately and mail in indicating that payment was made via credit card on-line. Thank you!
Highlights of the 2014 Tournament
To view photos from the day, please visit the gallery we created on Flickr by clicking here.
Short Game Clinic hosted by PGA Head Professional, Steve Mann, '92.
Champions NBT Bank!
Over $26,000 raised for student scholarships. For more information about the SUNY Adirondack Foundation and sponsoring scholarships for deserving students, please call the Foundation at (518) 743-2243 or email Jill Vogel at email@example.com.
PHOTOS BY CreativeGUMBO