Events Services

We’re here to help you plan your next event.

Meetings, Trainings, Trade Shows, Conventions, Conferences, Banquets and more.

Whether you plan to host two guests or over 300, look no further than SUNY Adirondack, where there are a number of venue options, beautiful surroundings inside and out, and experienced staff ready to welcome and serve you.

Our event venues include:

  • Queensbury Campus- Situated in the heart of Upstate New York’s vacation paradise, less than a mile from Glens Falls, a city known for its charming architecture, thriving restaurant scene and active arts culture.
    • Northwest Bay Conference Center—a 3,500-square-foot, state-of-the art modular, conference and event facility in Adirondack Hall. 
    • Meeting rooms
    • Classrooms
    • Lecture Halls
    • Athletic Facilities
  • SUNY Adirondack Saratoga - A modern facility just minutes from Saratoga Springs
    • Meeting Rooms
    • Classrooms
    • Lecture Hall
  • Onsite catering is available

For more information, call Events Services at 518.743.2296, email, or complete a request form.

The Northwest Bay Conference Center is in Adirondack Hall on the Queensbury campus.



Events Services at SUNY Adirondack aims is to attract area businesses, organizations and individuals to use our facilities for a variety of events that align with the College’s mission, which is “SUNY Adirondack is a teaching-and learning-centered community college, which fosters a diverse, equitable, inclusive environment and campus community; offers innovative instructional and student support programs; responds to the educational needs of its community; and serves as a stimulus for economic development, partnerships and leadership.


Event Services at SUNY Adirondack is the preferred meeting and events service in the region, anchored by its Northwest Bay Conference Center.