- About Home
- President's Welcome
- Vision & Mission
- Accreditation Information
- Board of Trustees
- Emeriti Information
- Fast Facts
- Map & Directions
- Consumer Information
- Title IX
FUNCTION: The Director of Enterprise Applications is responsible for the oversight and management of the area responsible for the institution's ERP systems (Ellucian Banner) and related add-ons, web applications/services, business intelligence and reporting environments, and the integration of various third party and cloud hosted services with the institution's existing infrastructure. This position also guides and contributes to the execution of the institution's identity management strategy, security compliance, and relationships with vendors and strategic partners while providing long range planning for the area. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
· Work with community constituents to identify, plan, and implement innovative technology solutions and business process improvements that meet functional area needs and support the college’s objectives for recruiting, retaining and graduating students.
· Supervise and mentor professional staff within ITS.
· Act as primary interface with various technology partners and contract providers to ensure excellent service delivery to the community.
· Oversee in-house and contract resources supporting the institution's ERP system.
· Provide technical guidance and hands-on support of the institution’s ERP system and related applications and technologies within area of responsibility.
· Direct and contribute to the continued development of identity management processes and solutions.
· Identify and manage the integration of third party and cloud based services with the institution's existing infrastructure.
· Manage, guide and directly support development processes; including the development of software, business intelligence and reporting solutions, intranet and web services, technology integrations, and process improvements.
· Oversee the institution's technology based security compliance efforts.
· Work collaboratively with senior IT staff to manage all central IT services.
· Assist the CIO with development, deployment and adoption of policies and procedures, and project planning and prioritization initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned by the CIO.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of six years of experience in one or more of the areas listed in the position summary; a minimum of two years managing other technical staff. Experience with management, implementation and support of large enterprise systems required. Experience with Ellucian Banner ERP and/or higher education preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service.
· Ability to coordinate assignments and establish work schedules for employees.
· Strong project management skills
· Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle or other database management technologies.
· Familiarity with networking and server technologies.
· Capability to check work progress of other staff and adjust schedules based on available resources.
· Desire to work as part of a team.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities based on institutional need.
· Capability to negotiate with vendors and other partners to ensure service delivery to institutional customers.
· Desire for continual professional growth and self-motivation to achieve goals.
SALARY RANGE: $68,000 - $74,000
For consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding job title as the subject line. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names, numbers and email addresses of 3 professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications are accepted until position is filled.
SUNY Adirondack values diversity and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
SUNY Adirondack invites applications for part-time, non-credit Continuing Education instructors to support a growing program.
Instructors with experience in all specialties are welcome. In particular, instructors with experience in the following disciplines are sought:
- Project Management
- Computer instructors experienced in MS Office Suite, QuickBooks, Prezi, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Social Media, HTML, CSS, AutoCAD
- Test Prep—GRE, ACT, SAT
- Pre-employment and Aptitude Testing
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Systems
- Team Building and Leadership
- Control Systems technology and PLC industrial technology
- Sustainable agriculture
- Programs for youth—Science & Technology, Robotics, Engineering
- Health Sciences- Medical Billing & Coding
- Cooking and Nutrition
- Financial Management
- Arts & Crafts including fiber arts—knitting, sewing, crochet; photography; paper craft
- Teaching classes to students from diverse cultural, ethnic, socioeconomic, and linguistic backgrounds.
- Providing effective classroom instruction, using methods and materials applicable to the subject matter, including computer software and classroom instructional technology, where appropriate.
- Maintaining accurate and timely student records as required.
- Participating in a department-led orientation.
- Creating curriculum and course materials, where appropriate.
Continuing Education instructors teach classes for adults and children in our Community Outreach, Workforce Development and Contract Training programs on a day, evening or weekend schedule, as determined by College, instructor and student needs. Payment is commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience. These positions are not benefits eligible.
Please note that the SUNY Adirondack non-credit instructor pool is open to applications on a continuous basis. Applications will remain on file and screening and/or interviews can be conducted at any point in time as the need arises. Once a screening has occurred, applicants will be notified of their status.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with resume and list of three professional references to email@example.com. If you have an idea for a course, we also invite you to submit a course proposal form. Forms are available at http://www.sunyacc.edu/academics/continuinged/newcoursedevelopment.