Get Help Registering

College students with a disability can request academic adjustment(s) through the Accessibility Services Office.


Follow these steps:

 STEP 1: Make an appointment to meet with the Director or Learning Coordinator to discuss your academic adjustments. At the meeting, please bring 

A. A completed registration form.

B. Documentation supporting your request. 

For most students, "documentation" is your IEP or 504 plan from your high school AND the most recent psychological-educational evaluation. If this does not apply to you, please read our Documentation Requirements for the acceptable form of documentation to submit. 

STEP 2: Check your campus email at least a week before classes start. You will have an email with your academic adjustment letter attached. You can then "Forward" the email to your professors - all of them or just some - depending on which classes you will be using your academic adjustment. 

STEP 3: New students may wish to make an appointment with the accessibility assistant once classes start to review the process for testing appointments and discuss any concerns. Returning students will also need to come in for an appointment if they wish to change or add any accommodations. 

Contact us: 

Phone: 518-743-2282 


Or come visit us in Scoville Room 238.