How to Get Accommodations

How do I get accommodations?

The first step to getting your accommodations in college is to SELF-IDENTIFY.  This is different from your K-12 experience where parents and teachers took care of this.  Notify the Accessibility Services Office, located in Warren Hall that you have a disability.

You will be asked to fill out a Registration form (fill-able form, click "View" then "Edit Document") and provide documentation to support your request.  

You will also be asked to have an initial meeting with the Director to determine the reasonable, effective accommodations that will provide you with equal access to all of the college's programs,services, and activities.  An in-person meeting is preferred and can be held at either the Queensbury or Wilton campus.  Telephone and Skype meetings are also available options.

*** Determining what accommodations are right for you "requires a deliberative and collaborative process that is responsive to the unique experience of each individual, as advised by the ADA."   (  We look forward to working with you and assisting you in achieving your educational goal.


For housing and/or dining accommodations, please see the Residence Life webpage.






close X