Military and College Transcript Information

SUNY Adirondack uses the credit recommendation of the American Council on Education (ACE) Military Guide when awarding transfer credit.

All Veterans are required to provide official copies of all college and military transcripts.

Military Transcripts should be submitted electronically from this link:

Official college transcripts should be mailed to

SUNY Adirondack

Office of the Registrar 

640 Bay Road

Queensbury, NY 12804.


close X