- About Home
- President's Welcome
- Vision & Mission
- Accreditation Information
- Board of Trustees
- Emeriti Information
- Fast Facts
- Map & Directions
- Consumer Information
- Title IX
Mission Statement and Department Goals
The mission of Information Technology Services is to provide SUNY Adirondack students, faculty and staff with a reliable and secure technology infrastructure that supports the student learning process, academic programs, and the administrative service functions of the College. Information Technology Services provides oversight of the College network and administrative systems, computer labs, and classroom and office technology; provides training on the use of the technology and software programs; and is committed to an exceptional quality of service.
- Provide convenient, reliable and secure access to academic and administrative information and resources from both on and off-campus for all users.
- Anticipate and deliver appropriate user support services for students, faculty and staff.
- Promote the integration of technology throughout the curricula to enhance teaching and learning.
- Ensure that students are prepared to use the technology required by the demands of their professions.
- Continually enhance the use of technology to support the college’s daily business operations.
- Use technology to enhance and promote internal and external communication.