Get Help Registering

College students with a disability can request academic adjustment(s) through the Accessibility Services Office.


Follow these steps:

1. Make an appointment to meet with the Director or Learning Specialist to discuss your academic adjustment. (It is preferred that your paperwork is handed in in advance.)

  • Download and fill out a registration packet.
  • Provide documentation supporting your request. 

For most students, “documentation” is your IEP or 504 plan from your high school AND the most recent psychological-educational evaluation. If this does not apply to you, please read our Documentation Requirements for the acceptable form(s) to submit.


2. Make an appointment with the Accessibility Assistant once classes start to review the process for testing appointments and discuss any concerns. Returning students also can make an appointment.


3. Check your campus email at least a week before classes start. You will have an email with your academic adjustment letter attached. You can then “forward” the email to your professors— all of them or just some — depending on which classes you will be using your academic adjustment(s).